Weekends from Friday to Sunday inclusive at the Reikartz Aquadar! Spend your weekend away from the noise of the city, surrounded by nature and enjoy the atmosphere of relaxation.
The Weekend Package includes:
- Accommodation in the room of the selected category for 3 days/2 nights;
- 3 meals a day in a buffet style** or breakfast buffet (your choice);
- 40% of the cost of accommodation at the rate of Friday;
- Accommodation on Saturday;
- Late check-out Sunday (until 5pm).
- Doctor and cosmetologist consultation;
- Swimming pool visit (by appointment)***
- Visit to the Japanese barrel Ofuro***
- Oxygen cocktails - 3 drinks (1 drink per person per day)***
- Phyto tea - 3 drinks (once a day per person).
- Board games for adults and children;
- Sports fields (soccer, volleyball) in the warm season.
- Evening Movie;
- Mini Disco for kids.
- Mini Disko for little guests;
- Animation for adults and children during loading period and warm season;
- Entertainment program at Chalet restaurant.
- Secure Parking;
- Wi-fi in the rooms and on the territory;
- Children's room.***
The fixed period of accommodation and cost for this program is 3days/2nights (Fri - Sun).
from 14.05.2021 tо 30.05.2021 taking into account 3 meals a day **
|Room category||from 14.05.2021 to 30.05.2021 including 3 meals**|
|1-night local accommodation||2-night local accommodation|
|3 000||3 590|
|3 200||3 780|
|3 200||3 780|
|3 970||4 560|
|9 390||10 560|
Grand Classic Twin
|3 770||4 480|
Grand Standard Twin
|3 960||4 680|
Grand Superior Twin
|4 880||5 590|
|6 610||7 220|
*The cost is inclusive of VAT. Tour.toll is paid additionally.
**Actual prices may differ from those listed in the price list depending on seasonality.
***Services are provided during the quarantine period in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
The cost of an extra bed with meals - 600 UAH (single occupancy is not provided).
The cost of accommodation for children under 5 years old - free of charge (without providing extra bed and recreational services).
License of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine series AG № 598558 from 19.04.2012.